CBSE Class 10 Term 2 English Paper Sample with Solution
CBSE has provided a sample document for term 2 for all subjects on cbseacademic.nic.in. The solution and sample paper are provided on the official website. Students are advised to practice the
CBSE Class 10 English Exam: Expert Tips, Last Minute Instructions & Guidelines
- For a last-minute review, teachers advise trying the CBSE sample paper within the time limit to check both speed and accuracy.
- Remember to read the chapters carefully and memorize the names of the authors of the stories as well as the poems.
- Students must carefully follow the instructions printed on the CBSE Class 10 question paper
- All students would benefit from a reading time of 20 minutes and students should use it wisely by going through the quiz carefully.
- For the reading section, during reading time, students should only go through the questions and not the passage
- Students can answer any question in any order, proper chronological order (first to last or last to first) is always advised.
- Teachers strongly prescribe that sections of a question or all parts of a question and section are attempted in the same place whenever possible – this would ensure that grading is done accurately and that no part is missed. is left unchecked.
- For the Literature and Writing sections, in particular, students should carefully note the stated word limit. If the question asks for a 30-word answer, students should ensure they stay within the word limit and do not stretch the answer longer than a maximum of 40 words. It is also not advisable to give too short answers.
- Teachers point out that students can choose a sentence to answer from the passage in the unseen passages section, and therefore should not waste too much time formulating a new sentence.
- For the writing section, the formats have the highest marks. While it is important to present and write your review etc., students should ensure that their formats are correct.
Apart from this, students are also advised to get enough rest before the exam. A good night’s sleep is extremely important and would ensure the smooth running of the exam. Stay hydrated, talk with friends, family to relax and stay confident. Times Now wishes all students the best for the upcoming exams.