ORLANDO, Florida. – So you want to board Walt Disney World’s Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, but with so many on offer, how are you going to fit in all the adventures?
A sample itinerary on the Walt Disney World website lists the following activities:
- 1:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: launch of the gondola to Starcruiser
- 1:45 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.: Orientation of the ship
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Snacks
- 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Sabacc course
- 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: Gathering
- 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Welcome of the Captain
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Dinner with live music
- 7:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Outer Rim regalia
- 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Unexpected moment of history
- 8 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.: Bridge training
- 8:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.: Special atrium entertainment
- 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.: Breakfast
- 8:15 a.m. to 8:25 a.m.: Transport shuttle to Batuu
- 8:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- 9:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.: Story time
- 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers’ race
- 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.: Lunch at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- 12:40 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.: Transport shuttle to Starcruiser
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Lightsaber training
- 2:30 p.m. 2:50 p.m.: Droid racing competition
- 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Build a model boat
- 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Sabacc Tournament
- 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Cocktails at the Sublight lounge
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Taste Around the Galaxy dinner
- 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.: Story time
- 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.: Spectacular finale
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Pod launch to terminal
Itineraries can be viewed in “Star Wars: Datapad” in the Play Disney Parks app 30 days prior to your trip departure date.
Inside Disney’s New Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Price: How much does the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser trip cost?
Disney’s Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser includes customizable lightsabers for guests
Click here for the latest Central Florida News, Florida Stories, and local titles.
Watch FOX 35 News for the latest updates.